The Resource Crooked letter, crooked letter
- Crooked letter, crooked letter
- Statement of responsibility
- Tom Franklin
- "In the 1970s, Larry Ott and Silas "32" Jones were boyhood palls in a small town in rural Mississippi. Their worlds were as different as night and day.... But then Larry took a girl to a drive-in movie, and she was never seen or heard from again. He never confessed... and was never charged. More than twenty years have passed. Larry lives a solitary existence, never able to rise above the whispers of suspicion. Silas has become the town constable. And now another girl has disappeared"--P.  of cover
- Gold Dagger Award for Best Crime Novel of the Year, 2011.
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Mystery or Thriller, 2010.
- Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award, 2010.
- ALA Notable Book, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C76 2010
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Crooked letter, crooked letter
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Crooked letter, crooked letter
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/resource/QSU1nH9F-g0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/resource/QSU1nH9F-g0/">Crooked letter, crooked letter</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/">North Webster Community Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>