The Resource What's happening to grandpa?
- What's happening to grandpa?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Maria Shriver ; illustrated by Sandra Speidel
- Title variation
- Whats happening to grandpa?
- trueCoping in children
- trueEmotions in children
- Grandfathers -- Fiction
- trueGrandparent and child
- Juvenile materials
- truePeople with Alzheimer's disease -- Family relationships
- truePicture books for children
- trueAlzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's disease -- Fiction
- Kate has always adored her grandpa's storytelling - but lately he's been repeating the same stories again and again. One day he even forgets Kate's name. Her mother's patient explanations open Kate's eyes to what so many of the elderly must confront: Alzheimer's disease and other forms of memory loss. With special insight derived from her own father's struggle with Alzheimer's, Maria Shriver offers a touching and optimistic story that encourages awareness, acceptance, and dialogue among family and friends
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of What's happening to grandpa?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What's happening to grandpa?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/resource/W5IgYzEUjkQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/resource/W5IgYzEUjkQ/">What's happening to grandpa?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.nweb.lib.in.us/">North Webster Community Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>